The technology is as follows: liquid waste (moisture content more than 89%) is accumulated in the raw material collector, then solid fractions are separated (composted), and liquid waste is fed to anaerobic digestion in a digester. Biogas is stored in a gas tank. (methane content from 55 to 70%). After that, the liquid fraction is sent for re-treatment (chemical), at this stage, salts are removed and ammonium sulfate is obtained - a valuable fertilizer.
The volume of electricity received from 120 cubic meters. manure per day can reach up to 160 kW, thermal power - up to 240 kW, which allows you to provide electricity and heat to the village.
- allows you to recycle agricultural waste;
- reduces the amount of organic emissions into the atmosphere (odors);
- reduction of harmful impact on soil, water and biological objects;
- obtaining valuable fertilizers;
- promotes soil restoration;
- biogas is an alternative energy source.
- high content of nitrogen compounds, phosphorus, trace elements (copper, zinc, etc.) in water after fermentation, which makes it difficult to use water in the future (fair to old technologies)